Experienced, Assertive And Trustworthy Cullman Family Law Attorneys
Encountering a legal difficulty is never easy. When you have Josh O'Neal & Associates on your side, though, you can feel confident that you have outstanding counsel from local attorneys who prioritize your goals. Our team combines more than 25 years of experience to advocate aggressively for our clients.
We understand that you are placing a great deal of trust in us and we do not take this lightly. Whether we are using strategic negotiations to reach a favorable arrangement out of court or we are litigating your case, we do everything in our power to serve you well.
Assisting Alabama Clients With Family Law, Estate Law And More
Our flexible staff members work multiple practice areas. If you have an issue that overlaps with one or more field, we are more than capable of handling it. We offer a broad range of legal services, including:
- Family law: Divorce, separation, child custody and visitation, child support, alimony and asset division.
- Estate planning: Last wills and testaments, health care proxies, powers of attorneys and trusts.
- Probate: Validating the will, distributing assets, repaying creditors, and handling will contests.
- Criminal defense: DUI, drug possession, drug trafficking, assault and battery, post-conviction relief and more.
The stress that a legal concern brings cannot be understated. Allow us to manage the specifics of your issue so that you can focus on your job, family and community.
Visiting Our Cullman Law Office
From our office location in Cullman, we serve clients throughout Cullman County and elsewhere in the surrounding area. We love our local roots and feel proud to serve our community.
The town of Cullman has several attractions that you can visit on your trip, such as:
- Ave Maria Grotto: A four-acre park featuring 125 reproductions of famous religious monuments from around the world.
- Sportsman Lake Park: This family-friendly local park is beloved for its body of water filled with wildlife. It also has a miniature working train that children can ride around the lake.
- Clarkson Covered Bridge: One of the best-known landmarks in the city, the Clarkson Covered Bridge was built in 1904 and has beautiful trails surrounding it.
For refreshments, you can visit one of several nearby restaurants, including:
- 412 Public House: Named the Best of the Best 2021 by Cullman Magazine, this pub offers high-quality fare, paired with unique cocktails.
- Busy Bee Café: The Busy Bee celebrated its 100th birthday in 2019 and is a popular mainstay for Cullman locals.
- Berkeley Bob’s Coffee House: For a cup of coffee and a quick pastry, you can drop by Berkeley Bob’s, just three blocks from us.
How to visit us in person:
- From the north: Take I-65 S to exit 308 for Cullman/Double Springs. Turn left onto US-278 E. Turn left onto 2nd Avenue SE. Turn right onto 2nd Street SE.
- From the east: Take US-278 W. Turn right onto 2nd Avenue SE. Turn right onto 2nd Street SE.
- From the south: Take I-65N to US-278 E. Take exit 308 for US-278. Follow US-278 E to 2nd Street SE. Turn right onto 2nd Street SE.
- From the west: Take US-278 E. Turn left onto 2nd Avenue SE. Turn right onto 2nd Street SE.
For your convenience, we offer walk-in appointments, emergency consultations and virtual consultations. We can meet with you at your location as well, whether it is your home office or the county jail.
Josh O'Neal & Associates
200 2nd Ave SE
Cullman, AL 35055